Do you really know how secure your infrastructure is?
Are you prepared to bet untold thousands of dollars, your reputation, and even the company’s future that your data and intellectual property are safe?
Every company, large and small, is a target in today’s cyber world. Cyber-thieves no longer limit their hacks to large companies, now they go after any business with data to steal, including:
- Personal Identifying Information (PII),
- Health records,
- Quick Book accounts,
- Credit card numbers,
- Business proposals,
- Pricing information… and so on.
ASI’s Network Security Assessments look at how well your perimeter is protected and at the soft underbelly of your internal systems that is exposed once a persistent attacker breaches your defenses.
If someone else is willing to pay money for it, a cyber-thief will steal it. How long before someone gets to your sensitive data?
ASI’s Network Assessment service takes a hard look at your enterprise networks to give you an objective, realistic evaluation of your performance and security postures. We focus on your business’ most critical and most vulnerable networks and systems.
We will scope your assessment to fit your business and needs:
- Network topology examination for performance and security vulnerabilities
- Perimeter defense evaluation to include switches, routers, firewalls, IDS’s, etc.
- Internal security measures to limit malware migration and further penetration
- Examination of proactive measures to prevent data loss
- Security policy review and observation of actual security practices
- Assessment of incident response plan and tools
- Software baseline evaluation (using Carbon Black)
- Web log analysis using Illuminate to find existing data leaks and malware
So if you’re not a gambling person and want a better night’s sleep, let ASI help.